March 21, 2010

Hey you

Hai R.D i know you know what i feel. Aku tau ini semua seharusnya ga terjadi. Yes, i like u. Yes i care about u. Yes i need u. Call me pathetic, my bad. But i can't stopped it, i have no reason to start. I just fall...

You know what? This ignorance is killing me. Berhari-hari ga ada kbr. Tiap bbrp menit ngliatin hp, how sick ist that. Mrk bilang "nanti jg terbiasa ga ada dia". Woaah sounds so hard for me.

Boy, can u remember these songs: rien djamain, paramore, morrisey, ridho roma :p ,and the smiths (please please please let me get what i want??

2 comments:

Ika said...

hai dek, udh lama ga ngeblog yaa.
wah emang sebel ya kalo nunggu sesuatu *pengalaman* tp 10 thn kmdian pasti bisa ketawa deh ngingatnya. mudah2an... :D
btw, post lg dongg, kangen nih :)

Helena Hotmonica said...

ehmm..lagi jatuh cinta yaa kak ika :D

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration